Hogwarts 2032

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts 2032
Hogwarts 2032
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

View the whole list

Latest topics
A New BeginningThu Dec 20, 2018 9:21 pmLance Hunter
Library RulesSun Dec 16, 2018 1:58 pmJiaying Zee
Quidditch TournamentSun Dec 16, 2018 1:28 pmEric Michael Mackenzie
Search for PlayerFri Dec 14, 2018 9:02 pmAdrius Jack Delancy
06: Order of DagonThu Dec 13, 2018 1:10 pmJames William Wilson
SAYRE, James Isolt Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:47 amJames William Wilson
LOVECRAFT, Aleister OswaldThu Dec 13, 2018 12:44 amJames William Wilson
Charms Curriculum (Professor Khan)Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:03 amYaseen Khan
Charms: Grades and AttendanceWed Dec 12, 2018 11:39 pmYaseen Khan
Top posters
42 Posts - 43%
13 Posts - 13%
7 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 7%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%

A New Beginning

+6
Alice Sirius Mercurius
Thomas Reid
Clairabelle Cartwright
Adrius Jack Delancy
Niamh Lenora Finnigan
Bellamy Chang
10 posters
Go down
Adrius Jack Delancy
Adrius Jack Delancy

A New Beginning Empty A New Beginning

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:05 pm
Adrius Jack Delancy, King's Cross Station.

Adrius was currently arguing with his parents, and it was ticking him off. He hated arguing, and it was showing clearly right now as he stormed off towards the train, heading to the closest and emptiest compartment he could find. Adrius rested against the wall of the compartment, sighing a heavy sigh. He pulled out his wand and looked at it, the carvings into the Yew a sort of soothing thing. He smiled a little but glanced towards his parents who were most likely talking about him.
Bellamy Chang
Bellamy Chang

A New Beginning Empty Re: A New Beginning

Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Bellamy Ares Chang

"Hurry now, Bellamy! You don't want to be late," his mother ushered him towards the wall between the platforms 9 and 10. His instincts told him specifically to not to run through a wall. It was just common sense. Pushing away those thoughts, he braced himself for the collision. What if it didn't work? He accelerated with those doubts in mind, soon finding himself on platform 3/4. He was very much confused for sure. It happened so... fast and easily. Bellamy had a small smile on his lips as he turned around, waiting for his parents. His mother was wearing quite covering clothing. Why? She was the lead guitar of the all-witch band The Swingin' Chimaeras. Sometimes, people would recognize her and she'd be stuck for the next 20 minutes, conversing with her fans over her oh-so-deep lyrics. Frankly, Bellamy did not even like their music.

His father was more simple. A retired keeper who got injured and vowed to never play again. Instead, he became a referee. Bellamy shook his thoughts away, looking at the clock. He still had time. The boy got caught off guard when his mother placed a smooch on his cheek. Bellamy would usually nudge his cheek in disgust, but he'd let her off the hook this time. After all, he was going to be gone for a long time. His father opted to just hugging him.

"Don't cause trouble, behave well, do your homework, listen to the teachers, make friends, DON'T USE YOUR GIFTS TO DO MISCHIEF, and write us back," he started spouting out commands, petting his son's hair while doing so. As if Bellamy would ever be even able to cause major trouble. Pranks and jests aside, he was a good-mannered kid.

His mother nodded after every word, looking worried even behind her sunglasses. It took a few minutes of convincing from their little boy that he'd be fine, resulting in his mother bawling her eyes out in the end. "Just go! Go before I won't be able to let go!" his mother dramatically wept, turning to her husband to cry again. Bellamy gave a weirded out look and hugged his mother for the last time. A bit reluctantly, but it was still a genuine hug.

"I'll be alright, don't worry," he finally let go. It was funny, usually, the child should be the one crying and the parent should be the one comforting said child. In this family, the roles seemed to reverse. Just as Bellamy was about to go, he felt a strong tug pull him right back.

"Hey, you forgot something," a raspy male voice spoke. It was his older brother, Theodore, wearing that sweet smile again. The sunshine smiles seemed to run deep in this family. Theodore had already graduated, the two of them had a big gap between their ages. Theodore worked in the Department of International Magical Co-operation. Bellamy thought that it was too formal of a name to someone like his brother. The two of them did their traditional handshake, their mother's weeping serving as a background noise.

"Tell Naomi and Thomas I said bye," Bellamy made sure his father would relay those words to his younger siblings before turning away for the last time. He stepped inside of the train, clumsily trying to manage all his stuff. The train wasn't all full just yet but he wasn't going to spend hours alone in a compartment, was he? Finally finding one compartment that only seemed to have one person inside of it, he peered in with a bright smile plastered on his face.

"May I join ya?"
Adrius Jack Delancy
Adrius Jack Delancy

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:01 pm
He looked over at the one who had spoken, seeing a male figure standing at the doorway. He nodded, sitting up quickly and sliding his wand into his back pocket. "Sure, don't see why not." Adrius chuckled a little before crossing one leg over the other and running his hands through his hair. "I'm Adrius. How about yourself?" He asked, honestly trying to make friends at the place he was headed. He had heard it was huge. He looked at Bellamy, still curious.
Niamh Lenora Finnigan
Niamh Lenora Finnigan

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:47 pm
Niamh Lenora Finnigan
It was strange, thinking about how she'd been in this position what felt like a hundred times before, walking alongside Patrick through Kingscross Station as they headed towards Platform Nine and three-quarters. All the other times she'd been at the Station had been for her siblings, for Rowan and Eoin and Callahan and then Patrick, never for her. But now she was eleven, which as far as she was concerned was practically grown up, she was eleven and about to start her first year at Hogwarts.

"Nia I swear if you keep stopping to look at every little thing I'm leaving you here and you'll never get to Hogwarts." Patrick scolded, though Niamh swore it sounded more like a whine, as he tried to usher his sister through the muggle part of Kingscross Station. She just rolled her eyes every-time he huffed and sighed at her, even though it wasn't her fault that people were staring though she could understand why they were, for pulling faces at the confused muggles.

She guessed the sight of an eleven-year-old pushing a cart with a caged owl and a rat wasn't exactly a typical sight to see.

"I'm not looking at everything I'm just.." She clicked her fingers for a second as she tried to find the right word, "Observing! If I end up taking Muggle Studies then it'll be useful won't it." 

He just looked up towards the ceiling with an exasperated expression and a quiet muttering of, "Which you won't be taking for another three years anyway."

Which would be true, if they ever even managed to get her to Hogwarts. She and her brother had come to a halt at the brick wall - the hidden entrance to the Platform. And whilst Niamh had seen it done a thousand times before, had done it a thousand times before, there was a big difference between doing it alongside your parents and doing it alone with a cart full of your belongings.

"Couldn't they make us do something other than run through a bloody wall....not the brightest idea...I mean it could go wrong...it totally isn't discrete and-'" Niamh rambled slightly, muttering under her breath as she scrutinised the wall, surely someone could have come up with something better than that. In the world of Quidditch, fudge flies and brooms they couldn't come up with a better way to do it than force a bunch of kids to run through a wall. "I mean me and walls don't exactly...mix very well. Or at all really. And what if it goes wrong? What if it's the wrong wall....what if-" She paused to take a breath and her brother quickly cut in.

"You'll be fine Lenny," Patrick reassured with an eye-roll, she resisted the urge to point out that he wasn't being a very supportive brother and that the eye roll was a little disheartening. She eyed the camera was around his neck and she resisted the childish urge to grab it and run or throw it at the wall to prove to him how solid it was, how her fears were perfectly valid and then remind him of the story about him crying like a baby on his first day of Hogwarts. "Now remember...just close your eyes and run! Obviously, try your best not to die...or get turned into a pancake or dragon food...or-"

She tuned out his list of increasingly gory and terrible scenarios and forced herself to focus on the fact that she'd probably, more than likely, be fine. And even if she did die there had to be a plus side. Maybe it'd be fun, even if she did die maybe she could become a ghost and haunt the Station - make a couple trains act weird and scare the other first years or haunt a couple of muggles and end up on TV. 

She stood there for a minute thinking about it until a small smile appeared on her face and she ran for it, hair trailing out wildly behind her and her brother's voice calling out for her to wait for him or slow down.

The darkness gave way to the light of Platform nine and three-quarters and the sight of the other Hogwarts students that had flooded the station. The sight of the robes and sound of voices and carts being pushed against the platform floor caused her to bounce on her feet slightly, it was all real and it was happening! 

"You don't look like you need me anymore." Patrick commented with an amused and somewhat nostalgic look, "I remember being in your spot...I just wanted to run and talk to everyone and see everything....hell..." He muttered something that sounded suspiciously like 'I'm going to regret this,' before he continued. "If you swear not to tell Mam I'll go now so you can chat or whatever...meet people." He gestured vaguely to the masses of students around her. "Just end up in anything but Slytherin and DO NOT become a stick in the mud like Eoin...one of them's enough." Then as an afterthought, "Just try not to burn the place down when you get there!"

"And this is why I love you best, Eoin and Rowan would hold my hand all the way to the train whilst Callahan would probably try to come with me." Niamh replied as she looked up at him, making a point of ignoring his last statement before shooting him a grin. "Thanks for bringing me though." She started to walk away, scared he might take back the offer and become some kind of mother hen. "And as for the supplies...I'll make sure to use them and remind them there's still a Finnigan at Hogwarts.....don't worry!" She called back over her shoulder, "Bye!" 

She headed towards the gleaming red Hogwarts Express and silently prayed to Merlin that she'd find a compartment, ideally one that wasn't empty or full of people that she wouldn't like. When she got to it she placed most of her things in the luggage rack, thankful she didn't have to carry everything after having to wrestle her things onto the train in the first place (much to the amusement of several unhelpful onlookers.) 

After checking she'd left everything she could in there she grabbed Ophelia and her trunk and headed towards the compartments, she wasn't exactly completely sure of what followed next only that she was approaching where the first year compartments were and she tripped over something and let out an extremely high pitched shriek, not that she'd ever admit it, she regained her footing and practically collapsed with relief when she realised she hadn't dropped Ophie. Losing her rat on the train probably wouldn't have been the best way to start Hogwarts.

Once she saw Ophie was okay she realised something as two faces appeared in the corner of her eye and she turned to see two people inside of a compartment, she'd had her little trip in front of an occupied compartment. A compartment that appeared to comprise of first years. Exactly the people she'd wanted to avoid making a bad impression in front of as it wasn't like she was going to be stuck with those people for seven years or anything. 

Slightly shamefaced and with a hint of red on her cheeks she waved at them meekly, using one hand to carefully balance her luggage to avoid dropping anything or losing her balance and sending everything toppling to the ground again. "Sorry?" She offered uncertainly before wincing and starting to ramble, "Look I'd really wanted to make a memorable first impression and that wasn't the one I'd wanted to make...sorry...I already said that, didn't I? And now I'm rambling...great I'm rambling...clumsy...mess. Nice to meet you." She chuckled and ran a nervous hand through her hair, taking a moment to stop the mess of words tumbling out of her mouth. 

"I'm Niamh Lenora Finnigan...call me Niamh or Lenny for short, don't ask it's weird and Irish and a long story involving a bet between my siblings and some butterbeer, you lot are?" She finally allowed herself to inhale, feeling slightly out of breath after her little speech. Nodding at the other two in what she hoped was a friendly manner she hovered by the door and hoped that they'd let her in, it'd be awkward if they didn't as she really didn't want to spend the journey alone.
Adrius Jack Delancy
Adrius Jack Delancy

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:04 am
"Oh, hello. Didn't see ya there. Anyways, the name's Adrius. Kinda sounds odd off the tongue, but trust me, you'll get used to it." He said, smiling a little. He slid his wand from his back pocket and stroked the head of his owl. He hadn't decided a name for it yet. He tried to levitate the cage, but couldn't. He sighed a little, sliding his wand back into his pocket before turning to face Lenny once again. "Take a seat. I suppose we'll need the company."
Clairabelle Cartwright
Clairabelle Cartwright

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:06 am
At last. Her time was now. She already plans on how to maximize her first year. Make the most powerful allies, learn more than anyone else. Maybe get the teachers to teach her something beyond her level. Anything for success. Although people were supposed to "enjoy" their time. Well Claire wasn't really sure how to do that but it could be figured out.

Making sure she had everything... Her wand. Pine. 11 inches. Phoenix Feather. Quite Rigid. Her books. Her family's owl. A snow owl. His name was Frosty. Supplies too. And ofcourse personal items such as clothes.

Today should be simple. Father had said to do well on her first day. Make the right impressions. And ofcourse write back as soon as possible. Detailing every part of her day. Father and Mother were quite adamant on the amount of success and power they wanted to see this year. Claire really wanted to please her parents so it was a task that she was more than happy to do.

As she boarded the train already other students were gathering. Perhaps one would be interesting enough as a potential ally.
"You both seem to be headed to Hogwarts. Mind if I tag along? I am Claire. I'll be in slytherin and will become the most successful witch this generation.."
Well that was the plan atleast. Become successful. Live famous. Die. She probably needed to think out the plan abit more.
To be quite honest she had no idea what'd she actually do when she was successful. Plenty of career paths to lie back on and live out. Oh well.
Thomas Reid
Thomas Reid

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:03 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thomas Reid
"Bloody London.." Reid muttered to himself as he made his way to the Platform, "Full of twats." He swerved to avoid yet another inconsiderate commuter, the third one to nearly crash into him and his cart. And they never apologised, just frowned and scoffed at his Owl before tutting and hurrying off in the direction they were originally headed.

He did all of this whilst he muttered about how pointless it all was, he could have just apparated to Hogwarts and saved himself the journey

A part of him still couldn't believe that they'd had to trail all the way down, it wasn't like his home was close to the school or anything or like a simple apparition could have done the trick but his Mam had insisted that they go the traditional route. She spoke about how it was tradition and how it was something he'd remember for the rest of his life, his first journey on the Hogwarts Express whilst he'd just been daunted by the prospect of an eight-hour journey down to London.

All in all, it was driving him mad. He was practically being assaulted by a mob of people as he tried to weave the cart through the crowds and navigate his way through the labyrinth of a train station.

And he'd been alone since they'd gotten to London. His Mam had abandoned him, she'd said if she had to trail all the way down to the city then she might as well get something out of it. And whilst he understood the sentiment he resented the fact he'd been left to hunt down the Platform in question himself, his Mother was the one who'd attended Hogwarts before whilst all he knew was that he was looking for a wall in between Platforms Nine and Ten.

Eventually, he found it, after what felt like forever he'd found it.

Now he had the fun part to do, running through it. Running head first towards what appeared to be a completely solid brick wall and forcing himself to ignore every part of his body that he assumed would be screaming for him to stop as he did it.

Merlin have mercy, he swore if he did somehow crash or get hurt he'd find a way to make someone regret it. Preferably whoever decided that building and using a brick wall as the secret door was a good idea.

Because in his, what he considered intellectual, opinion it wasn't.

It took a minute or two to ready himself, gear himself up to do it before he actually began to run towards the wall. He pushed his cart out in front of him and ignored the way Aslan hissed as they neared the wall, he understood the cats fear - he felt the same way, for a moment they were bathed in darkness and for a fleeting moment, he wondered if he'd died.

Then that darkness gave way to the light and lift of Platform 9 and 3/4, the gleaming red Hogwarts Express and a vast sea of students greeted and welcomed him to the Platform. All confirmed that he'd found the Platform and wasn't in the wrong place.

He hesitated on the Platform and gave himself a moment to take in the beauty, he could admit that his Mother had been right about that bit - the train was stunning, of the Hogwarts Express and the fact he was finally going to Hogwarts. Something that both filled him with excitment, his Mother's excitment had been contagious and dread. The latter courtesy of his Father which he was trying to ignore.

If he managed to ignore that feeling all year then maybe it'd actually be a good one as so far all he'd managed to do was curse Londoners, lament the long pointless journey and convince himself that he was going to be just as much of a freak at Hogwarts as he was in the Muggle world.

Absently he tugged at the end of his robes. The sleeve was already starting to fray from the repetitive movement, and by the end of the year, it would probably be in tatters. Not that he was particularly concerned, there was probably some sort of spell to fix it. 

The movement did little to soothe his unease and he forced himself to start moving towards the compartments. Maybe it'd be better for him to just find a place to sit and relax alone, maybe get a head start on reading some of his textbooks.

Those were what he was looking forward to, the actual school side of it. It was just the social aspect he was dreading.

Pushing his things on board, with a bit of a struggle he managed to find himself an empty compartment to settle into. After a wrestling match with the overhead trunk store and a cursing match with Aslan over the fact that the cat was going to remain in his carrier despite what he seemed to think he was settled into the compartment. 

He'd neatly tucked himself against the window and had his back pressed against the back of the chair, he ignored how his feet swung above the floor slightly - not quite long enough to reach the floor of the compartment.

He pressed his face against the cool glass and watched as his breath fogged over the window, this was either going to be a long journey or the last bit of peace and quiet he was going to be able to enjoy for a long time.
Bellamy Chang
Bellamy Chang

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:53 am
Bellamy Chang

Bellamy kept his grin, not shying away at all. He was having a bit of a trouble with his owl who just wouldn't shut up. Shoving his left finger through the cage for the bird to gnaw on, the screeching stopped for a quick moment. He eyed the boy in front of him shamelessly, two little orbs gleaming with great curiosity. He introduced himself as Adrius, which didn't sound that weird to Bellamy. After all, he was named, well...Bellamy!
Following the body language of the boy, he sat down next to the window and mirrored it, crossing one of his legs over the other one too.

"Bout ye. Bellamy Chang, pleasure to meet you Adrius. I'd love to shake hands, but you see, mine is a wee bit occupied," he jerked his head towards the owl that was busy inspecting his left finger. See Bellamy was right-handed, he couldn't sacrifice his left one. He looked outside the window. His parents were still there, waving to him. Well, dad was. Mom was crying and Theodore was busy talking to some old friend he had apparently spotted. Bellamy waved lightly back and let his eyes linger for a while before turning back to Adrius. Just as he was about to comment on how nicely designed this train was, he heard a shriek. His owl jumped up and started screeching like a banshee too. "Why won't you houl yer whisht," he hissed at the owl who seemed

Taking a look at the new arrival in the compartment, Bellamy's smile grew right back on as the girl started mumbling something about first impressions. It was a bit confusing, he was feeling uncomfortable due to the awkwardness. This was not how he wanted for his first meeting with everyone to go either. Pushing those feelings away, he just nodded acknowledging her rather odd and unnecessary apology. It wasn't like she did it on purpose. He waited for her to introduce herself before peppering her with questions.

"Finnigan, you mean the daughter of that Quidditch commentator?" he cocked his head to the side as a lost puppy would. The name sure was familiar! "Pleasure to meet ya Niamh, I'm Bellamy Chang," he said with a warm tone, glancing at everyone in the compartment. Another girl announced herself in as the greatest witch of this generation and Bellamy couldn't help but feel confused. They just kept coming in. Ignoring the rather extravagant entrance, he leaned in towards Adrius, his brows raised and eyes twinkling like two little stars.

"Your compartment sure is popular. You sure you ain't-a people magnet? Some kind of a magnet you are for sure," he smiled before leaning back, resting his back against the window now. He looked at the newer newcomer and blinked slowly. He was never a fan of dramatic people, but would not close anyone out just because of some poor joke. Or who knows, maybe she was going to be most powerful of them all. He couldn't know for sure! Giving her an acknowledging nod, he squeezed to make more space.

Last edited by Bellamy Chang on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Alice Sirius Mercurius
Alice Sirius Mercurius

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:46 am
Alice Sirius

It would be the 6th time he took the train to Hogwarts. It was a waste of time taking a train. The students would be sitting in those smelling cabins for hours and Sirius kindly ask his uncle yesterday if he might just go with him to Hogsmead and then he walk the rest of it. Tate just said that he should use the train for getting friends and that the train is a part of Hogwarts. So Sirius was forced do to school attendance and his uncle to take the train. Waste of time. Next to his uncle he entered the gate and looked around.

To many people. Alice was no friend of that, but someone told him to take the train. “Why you still coming with me here like I am a first grader.”, at the first time it was logically that Tate went with him to show him around but he did it 5 times after that. No need. “I told you, that is what people do. Normal People and no it is not a waste of time. See it as: we don’t see each other a long time and I have to make sure you get on the train that you don’t wander around in London again.”, true. One time when they had visited London he was wandering around and don’t went to the place he was told to. Long time ago. “Okay bye then.”, Sirius don’t like it to make a small talk and he will see his uncle at Christmas at least and there was no for… He just felt the hug of his uncle and just stood there like a tree. “Okay fine, you hugged me like the last 5 times, I need to catch a train.”
“Look out for you and please don’t be to honest to everyone. I can take that but some people don’t know that you can be actually nice…”, Sirius just nodded with his head and grabbed his stuff. “Bye I miss you too uncle.”, before he vanished in the crowed and got on that train. Still the train was a waste of time and now he needed to look for a free cabin, or at least one cabin what wasn’t so crowded or full of unknown people.
Minh Hoang
Minh Hoang

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:12 pm
Minh Hoang

Looking at the wall between platforms 9 and 10, he sighed loudly enough for other people around him to hear. The place was filled with people pushing their trolleys stacked with big trunks and animals. He would often question why muggles never questioned the masses of people carrying owls and odd things, appearing every autumn and flocking to this same place. Minh would have surely noticed that if he was a plain muggle. He looked at the clock and noted that he was in a hurry. The boy braced himself for a collision, knowing well that it wouldn't happen. He had done this 4 times already but still felt nervous to do it. Instead of making things suspicious and running towards a literal wall, he took long strides and simply disappeared.

As he arrived at platform 9¾, Minh felt rather empty. Looking around himself, he found mothers and fathers squeezing their children tight and holding them close to themselves. He was the only one alone. He felt a twinge of jealousy looking at all these happy families. Some were small, some were big. Some people were crying, some laughing. But he had no one, not even any kind of extended family. Scratching the back of his head awkwardly, he decided not to waste any time. He had made the mistake to appear quite late to the platform. He wasn't sure if he would find an empty compartment anymore. Minh was used to being alone due to his introverted and a bit anti-social nature. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to change. Having so much time on your hands when you had no friends was the way he ensured his great academic success. He had sacrificed being social in the hopes of his grades making up for that emptiness. Besides, socializing was hard for him. He was physically rowdy but his words fell short and he often accidentally came across as rude.

He squeezed through the train aisle and tried to find an empty compartment. It was hard and eventually, he gave up his dreams. He noted that there was one compartment that only had one person in it. A first-year would probably be too scared to talk to him anyway, this was the best option out there.
Minh scratched the back of his neck again, signaling that he was feeling uncomfortable.
"Can I join you? The rest of the compartments are full," he said as he finally found the courage and voice to announce himself. Even if this boy rejected, he'd probably sit there anyway. Who cares about what a little brat says?
Adrius Jack Delancy
Adrius Jack Delancy

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:50 am
"I mean bloody hell! Everyone in my family ignores me, and my muggle allies aren't really my allies as they are my enemies. I'm also distantly related to Ilvermorny, but nobody really cares. Hell, my wand is from America. Imported from Massachusetts." He joked, slightly. He pulled out said wand and inspected it, silent. He put it down, looking towards his owl. "By the by, I still need a name for this little bugger. Any ideas?" He asked, chuckling. He slid his wand back to his pocket and inserted a finger through the bars of the cage, stroking the beak of the owl.
Niamh Lenora Finnigan
Niamh Lenora Finnigan

Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:17 pm
"Nice to meet ya' Adrius." She gave him a small nod of thanks as she shuffled into the compartment, "Thank you for letting me in...really didn't want to have to keep looking round for a compartment." She shoved her trunk up onto the rack, hoping the fact she was struggling wasn't as obvious as it felt and then gently placed Ophie's container down next to her. She jerked a thumb in the rats direction, "That there's Ophelia...Ophie for short."

Niamh listened as the other boy began to introduce himself and felt her nodding along as he talked, returning his rather infectious grin. His excitement was contagious and she couldn't hide the way she jumped up as the boy asked about her Father.

"Aye!" She nodded enthusiastically, "He is...much to my Ma's delight, she prefers him having his feet on the ground...me and me Dad both like flying you see but she hates it...guess it's a muggle thing."

The other boys surname also felt familiar to Niamh and her brow furrowed for a moment as she tried to remember why. "Chang! Like the Quidditch Referee...and yer Ma's in the Chimeras right? I'm pretty sure my Da's mentioned yours before." She was pretty sure they'd worked the same match before, though she wasn't really sure if her Dad knew him more than that. And she was pretty sure she'd heard Patrick mention the Chimeras before.

She opened her mouth to reassure him that it had all been good things when another arrival cut her off, the girl promptly announced herself the brightest witch of her generation and Niamh eyed her uncertainly.  It was good to know that she hadn't had the most dramatic entrance, the other girl certainly had her beat in that aspect. "Ehm...good for you, I guess?" She offered uncertainly, about to move along to make room when Bellamy shuffled over to make room for the girl. "It's nice to meet you though...I'm Niamh."

Truthfully the girls arrival had thrown her, she was practically radiating confidence and Niamh found herself both intimidated and annoyed. It was all very well if she really was that good but she had no way of knowing that until they got to Hogwarts, maybe the other girl really was the brightest witch of their generation but the sentiment rubbed Niamh up the wrong way all the same.

Luckily Adrius started to talk again before she could comment further on the other girl and her attention shifted over to him, the sight of the owl next to him tugged at her lips and she smiled softly at it. She'd always had a soft spot for animals, especially birds, she tilted her head and frowned slightly as she tried to come up with a decent suggestion most of her precious pets name choices had been random. "It's a cute one...maybe-" She clicked her fingers together for a second before rattling off some ideas, "Owlbus? Screech? Sluff...like the snow? Dash?"

"I don't do well under pressure alright?" She defended, "I can admit they're not the best but I tried....what have you two got?" Maybe the other two would come up with some better ideas, it wasn't going to be hard for them to top hers.
Adrius Jack Delancy
Adrius Jack Delancy

Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:51 pm
"Dash actually sounds like a clever name. He is quite a speedy one." He said, thinking for a moment. He looked towards the owl, smiling. He nodded. "Yeah, let's go with Dash." He chuckled. "Dash for it. Dash for the winds." He said to himself, shaking his head. He looked out the window. The scene flashed by beautifully.
Clairabelle Cartwright
Clairabelle Cartwright

Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:46 am
Claire frowned. It seemed they didn't like her at all. Was it something she said? She had acted accordingly as father told her to.
"You all seem upset. Was it something I said?" "I need al--err friends. I don't really have any since I've been kinda limited to the people i'm allowed to interact with."
It was true. Her parents weren't exactly mean to her, but they were strict and idealists. She was generally only allowed to talk to high class wizards and witches. Mostly through events or gatherings where rich families attended.

"You know I could get us some candy from the trolly... It's ok, I can afford it. What do you say?"
Maybe that would show she was friendly.
Annabella Grindelwald
Annabella Grindelwald
Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:26 am

Annabella Grindelwald

Annabella happily pushed her cart through the Platforms at King's Crossing. Her parents, sadly, were still at home. They didn't want to be seen, despite no one knowing about them. Their last name was infamous. But for a not good reason. Her family's past was bad, but she'll make it better. Wulf scrambled around in her cloak pocket. "Stop moving, you daft rat. I don't want to lose you." She whispered to the rat, who finally calmed down. She ran herself through the pillar and made it through with ease. She squealed with excitement and quickly had her things put away. She fixed her robes a little and ran over to a bench to wait.
She pulled Wulf out of her pocket, petting the sweet rat. Wulf was a parting present from her father. Mostly to say sorry for her rough life. She set the rat in her lap and undid the buckles on her prosthetic. Her hand was quite thin - but so was the rest of her - and instead of the normal five fingers, she had only four fingers. Two only had one joint and the other two had two joints, but all of them were way too short for normal fingers. She wiggled the underdeveloped fingers and reached down to pet Wulf. The little rat didn't mind, instead liking the feel of her skin over the plastic of her prosthetic. She couldn't blame the rat. Her hands were warm and soft and the plastic was cold and unyielding. It was a no-brainer - at least it was to her.
She realized the time and put her prosthetic into her robe pocket and grabbed Wulf, running to catch a compartment on the train. She hoped no one would judge her for her family name.
Adrius Jack Delancy
Adrius Jack Delancy

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:46 pm
Adrius looked over. "I suppose you can." He said. "But you're sure you can afford it?" He asked, making sure. He smiled a little. He leaned back, his hands behind his head. He was relaxing.
Niamh Lenora Finnigan
Niamh Lenora Finnigan

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:17 pm
Ignoring the slight slip of the tongue Niamh allowed her expression to soften, she could understand being desperate to make friends and make the right impression. Maybe Claire had just come across as a bit overzealous in her attempt to be confident and make friends. "You didn't upset us..." She trailed off and shrugged, "Just came on a bit strong...like a chancer....it's alright though." She absently stuck her finger through the bar of Ophie's carrier and allowed the rat to sniff at her, it helped her feel less awkward about the entire conversation. "I wasn't mad or anything..just a wee bit-" She gestured with her fingers, creating a small space between her index finger and thumb, "intimidated." 

She wasn't trying to be rude, it was just that she'd been taught to be honest and she didn't see the point in pretending that nothing had happened in case it kept happening and Claire didn't know why things kept getting awkward. It wasn't her fault and maybe she was just overreacting but she thought she might as well say it in case nobody else did.

Niamh scrutinised the other girl for a second, maybe she'd been a bit harsh. And even if she hadn't it wouldn't hurt to get some free sweets out of it, maybe there'd be something Ophie could eat but then she also didn't want to just mooch off of some girl she'd just met, it felt wrong. 

"Only if you're good with doing that...I have my own money to get sweets if need be, please don't think you have to buy us sweets to be nice or something..." Maybe that came out wrong, "I appreciate the offer though! Really I do....it's just I don't want to leech off of you if I don't need to."

Either way, she really wanted some liquorice wands or fudge flies. Maybe a chocolate frog or two and then she could save the cards for Patrick who, despite his protests that he wasn't because he was an adult now, still had an evergrowing collection under his bed.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson
Admin
https://hogwarts2032.rpg-board.net

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:43 pm
Meanwhile...

Wilson was in his office. He'd been living within the school for a couple of months now, but the emptiness of the great castle was calming. It gave him a sense of security, a false sense of course, but still tangible. He was aware of his duties as Headmaster, but was really prepared for them?

''The Youngest Headmaster in the noble history of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, professor James Wilson.'' A large applause filled the room as the tall, slender young man stood up and bowed slightly. His face was expressionless, his eyes cold as his lips formed a short line that was supposed to be a smile. He quickly sat back to his seat. He had just been named Headmaster of Hogwarts. An honour, certainly, but the irony was that he had actually applied for a teaching position. Less then half a year before his election, Wilson was on his way back from the East, where he'd spent several months studying the complex magic of Siberian wizards. It was the last stop of his so-called pilgrimage. He wanted to teach. He wanted to show the others what he'd learned on that trip. But, he wouldn't have it his way. He actually pondered why he even accepted the offer, but it was now too late.

He shook a lot of hands that day. Saw a lot of hypocritical smiles. False smiles. A lot of people he'd never see again. They all wished him luck, offered their support, but ultimately - he was alone. He was terrified of his new job. Not because he was incompetent, but rather because he wanted to be the best Headmaster these children could have. So many doubts passed through his mind, he could see them clearly, but the big question, the biggest question was - was he deserving of their trust? Certainly, the bureaucrats in the Ministry couldn't care less; they picked him because of his lack of experience. They should have picked Potter, but he was a liability. They could not control him and he would not make a mistake. Instead, they picked him. But they were wrong. They could not control him either. And the mistake? He knew his qualities, he knew his abilities quite well and based on that - he could avoid it. He had a strong motive. His integrity and the well-being of all the children. Ultimately, it was not about him, it was about them.

Luckily, James Wilson knew that very well.

Standing in the office where Dumbledore once stood, it was a great honour for the young man. He knew he was not worthy of their confidence, but still, the moving portraits would always give him a reassuring nod or a piece of quality advice. Maybe they felt the same on their first day in this office? It was September and that meant one thing - the train was on its way to Hogwarts.

Diligent as he was, Wilson had already organised the welcoming feast and had a talk with the staff as to their duties. Everything was prepared for absolute perfection. Except one thing. Someone had to greet the students. He remembered the mild-mannered Rubeus Hagrid, who both terrified and reassured him during his seven-year adventure in the castle. Hagrid was now gone. And after discussing the matter with his colleagues, Wilson was left with only one choice - Lance Hunter.

He sighed. It's not that Hunter was a bad or incompetent person, but he was far too eccentric for Wilson's taste. Wilson was a strict professional, always calm and composed. Hunter was a jester. He even sang. Not for the king and queen in a coat he borrowed from James Dean, but he - sang. Wilson had no doubts that Hunter could bring all the students safely from the station, but he had his doubts about the man's methods. The staff seemed to like him, in general, and he was a likable person, that could not be denied, but there was an air of unpredictable-ness(?) to his persona which Wilson, well, it's not that he disliked, rather - he did not feel comfortable with it. Still, the staff agreed to it and it was his duty to respect that decision.

He sent one of the elves for him. He called him Mr. Christmas, due to his unstoppable habit of chanting Christmas songs. During the whole year. Luckily his office was not near the Storage Room. As he waited for Lance Hunter to arrive, Wilson's only hope was not to hear - caroling.
Lance Hunter
Lance Hunter

Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:13 pm
The school was never a busy place during the holidays, barring the Professors that chose to stay during the Holidays, the headmaster and him. He'd be running around making sure that the school didn't fall apart during the holidays and that it was all well cared for and maintained ready for the wee lads and lasses to show up on the 1st of September and bring the school back to life again.

The first of September was always a strange one for him, there was some kind of energy that surrounded the place as the last minute arrangements were made. A steady constant buzz of excitement and anticipation as they awaited the students' arrival. The House Elves rushed to prepare the banquet, the Headmaster would ready himself for the speech and organise the staff's duties and the Professors would finalize their lesson plans and ideas for the term.

And in true fashion, he'd been racing around madly trying to do all of the odd jobs that had magically decided to appear and urgently demand he do despite the fact that they'd been fine for most of the Summer Holidays.

It also didn't help that they'd ended up with a new Headmaster, so he'd been trying to pull out all the stops to remain on the good side of the new guy. From the little he knew of the man he seemed alright, sometimes a bit too uptight for Lances tastes but he was sure he could find a way to get the man to loosen up at some point. Plus it was impressive that he'd ended up as Headmaster at forty. Even if he personally had thought Potter was the obvious, albeit boring, choice.

Luckily Lance Hunter was, in his knowledgeable opinion, one of the best caretakers that Hogwarts had ever had. He kept things interesting and looked after the castle, his predecessors hadn't done that. So he could withstand the pressure, all day he'd been working on the castle - belting out what he thought was a stunning rendition of 'Silent Night,' much to his coworkers' behests, as he worked. 

And so he'd managed to stay out of the new Headmasters hair.

All in all, had it been any other day he'd be knackered but the first day of term kept him in a sort of hyperactive state - buzzing with energy and having a spring in his step for the rest of the day.

So he was in his office putting away the last couple of supplies he'd dragged out in his last minute preparations. The walls were covered in posters and there was already a box of Christmas decorations out in the open ready for the first of November, some may say that was a bit early but as far as he was concerned that was when Christmas at Hogwarts began.

The box of Halloween decorations was underneath his desk, not that he ever used it - unless he was using it as a seat which he sometimes did.  

The sound of a 'pop,' caused him to spin around and signalled the arrival of one of Hogwarts many House Elves.

"Ahh! Missy...as beautiful as ever I see-" He greeted the House Elf with a wide grin, "To what do I owe the pleasure?" Truth be told he had quite the soft spot for the little elves, it also helped that they occasionally allowed him to sneak into the kitchens and raid their food stores when he'd forgotten to have proper meals like the rest of the staff, even if it had taken a while for them to come round and see him as something other than the idiotic angry brute he'd been back in his younger days.

Speaking of free food, "I don't suppose you have a tray of cookies for me to reward me for my hard work?" He asked hopefully, he'd been trying to quickly fix up some small cracks and dents in preparation for the students' arrival and so hadn't had a chance to grab some food before the Kitchens had went into pre-banquet lockdown.

"No Mister Hunter," Trixy replied with what almost looked like an apologetic frown, "You know we have to save all the food for the feast today."

"So cruel yet so beautiful Trixy! You're breaking my tender heart." He lamented with a hand over his heart, "I'll be wasting away before you know it...skin and bones." Sighing dramatically he forced himself to sober slightly and actually allow Trixy to do whatever it was that she needed to. "So what brings you to my humble abode if it isn't a plate of cookies..." He trailed off expectantly, still slightly disappointed about the lack of free food.

Not that he had to pay for his food anyways, bed and board came with being the Hogwarts caretaker.

The House Elf managed to stammer out a soft reply telling him that the Headmaster had requested his presence in his office. That had caught Lance off guard. He was usually left alone by the headmasters, at least for the start of term, it was only later in the year that they'd start to politely pull him about some of his antics. 

And even then those were few and far between, the previous Headmaster had a soft spot for him and even made sure that the bowl of lemon drops was always full whenever he had to go in there for a meeting.

Could the new guy be firing him? Trying to assert some kind of weird dominance by showing the rest of the staff that he was in control? It'd certainly be a ballsy power move if he did, though he doubted Nat or the demonic hell-beast that was Bianca would mourn the loss of him from their ranks. Though he'd hope that the rest of his coworkers would.

It'd be a duller year for everyone if he was fired, who'd decorate for Christmas and repair the toilets after they were inevitably blown up by a student?

(It was always the same bloody student and he swore if it happened again he wouldn't be held responsible for his actions and the student would either be cursed into oblivion or be hauled up in front of the headmaster faster than he could begin to say sorry.)

"Mister Hunter." The Elf prompted and he jerked back to attention.

Shooting her a beaming smile he reassured her that he'd gotten the message, "Got it...go on back to whatever you were doing Missy...don't worry." 

With a pop she was gone and Hunter sighed as he left his office and headed towards the Headmasters office, this was either going to be him being given a well-deserved promotion and pay raise or he was being fired.

He was being bloody fired and he hadn't even gotten the satisfaction of getting Yaz to hum a Christmas Carol, Mack to finally agree to dress up as Santa or convince the paintings to start doing his patrols for him. And his cat would think his life was over, without Hogwarts there'd be no students to fatten him up or fuss over him - Merlin would probably run away if he ever moved away.

Before he knew it he was nearing the Headmasters Office and so Lance made a decision if he was getting fired he was going out with a bang. Grinning he took a deep breath in and went for it, belting out 'It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas,' with whatever energy he could muster. If he hadn't forgotten his wand then he'd have charmed some snow into the corridor as well.

If he was being fired he was going to make sure that the person who was firing him had as much of a headache as he would inevitably develop if he had to herd Merlin out of Hogwarts and pack up his mess of an office.

He stopped singing just outside the door, waiting a moment to consider all of his options, he could knock or he could just walk in? Either way was probably acceptable. Shrugging he opened the door and shot the Headmaster a mock salute, "Afternoon Wilson...is there a problem or..." He trailed off uncertainly as he walked closer to the Headmaster and placed himself on the edge of the man's desk.

"Because if I'm getting fired I would have at least liked to have been able to bet with the other Professors on the reason why first, raise some redundancy pay for myself or something."
Clairabelle Cartwright
Clairabelle Cartwright

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:04 am
"No it's quite fine. I can definitely afford it."
When the trolly came she handed the woman some gold coins from her purse which she pulled out of her bags. The purse was nylon and pink. Expensive.
"Pick what you want I guess" She said. "I'll take an iced pumpkin juice" She preferred not too much on sweets. Rather just take a drink and chill for abit.
So what should they do now? Well she supposed she didn't know all too much about them. Niamh, Adrius and Bellamy. Maybe they could share some things about themselves. Either that or try to talk about some topic although she hardly knew what other kids really liked to talk about.
"So maybe we could tell eachother about ourselves. Maybe what we like, what we are good at. Goals or Dreams, or whatever you feel like talking about. Simple things really."
"I'm excited to be at Hogwarts. I heard they have unicorns in their forests. Also my family likes Quidditch abit. I'm mostly into defensive magic. I also kinda wanna be famous one day."
That was probably a better introduction than the one she gave before. She'd have to watch her words. Being around other kids was weird. They didn't act anything like her. It was strange to say the least. She wondered what house they'd all be in. If they were in Slytherin then she might spend more time with them.
Adrius Jack Delancy
Adrius Jack Delancy

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:31 am
"Defensive magic? I am also interested in it." He chimed in. He sat up, fully interested. "Although, I plan on being sorted into Gryffindor. How about you lot? WHich house do you think you'll be in?" He asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson
Admin
https://hogwarts2032.rpg-board.net

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:26 am
Wilson had a rare ability of identifying people by their footsteps. He could tell a lot about a person by the way he walked, by how his footsteps sounded. If he'd heard that pace before, he could even identify the person before he arrived. It was all nice and practical, but in this situation - completely useless. Namely, not only did Wilson not hear the footsteps that were so obviously approaching his office via the stone staircase, but there was no need for it. He knew who was coming. He'd called him up to his office, but even if he didn't expect him, he would've known it was him. Lance Hunter, a.k.a. Mr. Christmas. 
Not again, was the sole thought that flashed through Wilson's mind when he heard the sound of Hunter's caroling on its way up to his office. He remembered a scene from Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a Muggle book he read when he was around 17 years old. He needed to get a bowl of petunias for the office. 
And there he was. Lance Hunter. 
Wilson's expression was quite bemused as the young man arrive. Though, his expression was bemused most of the time. As the young man made his overly theatrical entrance, Wilson could only observe with a slight dose of confusion. He'd not had contact with Hunter before, except when he introduced himself to the staff. He'd heard some of the stories from the professors, but he never bothered much with him personally. As long as Hunter kept himself out of trouble, he would not interfere. Why would anyone willingly get close to this dreadful singing?, he thought with quick disgust as Lance approached his desk. 
He raised an eyebrow at his greeting, wondering when they actually became so close. Well, at least stopped singing. It's something, he thought to himself as he heard Hunter's rant about getting fired. He was aware of his not so brilliant reputation in the school, but the fact that Hunter thought he'd fire him without any apparent reason (was there a reason?) was somewhat insulting. Was their opinion of him so low? Interesting. ''Mr. Hunter, or should I call you Mr. Christmas'', Wilson began with his deep voice, ''I presume you are aware that it's the beginning of September and that we're not even done with summer? Your caroling is misplaced here, but I might give you some small change if you'd care to stop it.''
He then stood up and walked to a small cupboard, pouring himself some water. ''Fancy a drink, perhaps? I am sorry, I have only water but I could conjure some tea, if that's what you please?'', he asked. He was reasonably taller than Hunter and from the distance, he seemed like an eerie shadow haunting the room from its dark corners. Yet, it was just him drinking water. ''Mr. Christmas, I called you her because you have, despite my firm opposition, been named as the ideal candidate to greet and escort the students to the Great Hall, down at the station. The train is well on its way and it should be arriving soon'', he fixed his sharp gaze on Lance. ''I trust there's no need for a conversation about the importance of this task and the safety of the students? Despite your unorthodox methods of keeping the castle safe and in order, I trust you will show enough maturity to not endanger any of students'', he explained, calmly, with almost surgical coldness. ''You're entrusted with an important, but fairly simple task, Mr. Christmas. In case you fail to do it properly, I promise you the Muggle Inquisition will seem like a prize for you.''
Wilson then finished his glass of water and returned to his desk. ''As far as I am concerned, you are excused, Mr. Christmas'', he said, waving with his hand and concentrating on some of the papers on his desk. ''Oh, I almost forgot'', he stopped him just before he left, ''if that betting poll ever opens, please inform me, I'd like to put some galleons on a few possible reasons'', finished and smiled. Sincerely. Briefly. But sincerely. He almost, even, laughed. ''Funny chap'', he said to himself and quickly returned to his papers.
Alice Sirius Mercurius
Alice Sirius Mercurius

Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:19 am
Speaking to: Minh Hoang

The waste of time train was still standing in London. Sirius walked through the floor looking into cabins to see if someone would be there he know or better if no one would be there at all. On the station people were getting inside already and he wished that there would not be an 7 hours train drive. Sirius lived in London, but he know many people from the school lived near Scotland or in the North. So they had to travel down here to travel up to Hogwarts again. Waste of time. Maybe they do this because it should be fun, letting students meet each other on a full train and they can plan their arrival. He should talk to the person in charges if he could use his wand to get to Hogwarts next year. Would be faster.

He cached a cabin with a familiar person in it. Minh was sitting there with a first grader. Probably the best choice he could have. “Hey”, he said and opened the door. He shortly looked to the small one but did not even ask if he could sit here. Sirius was not good at conversation at all. Specially if he had to do something like small talk. Often he looked what other people do and then repeat their question. As he did now. “How was your holiday?”, Tate would know that he does not really care about the holidays from others at all, more that he repeated a question someone else would ask. “Full of this first graders every year, probably they are scared as hell if they hear from the troll on the gates of Hogwarts. “, he put his stuff down on the ground and hoped that he can scare the first grader a bit. He has 7 hours to waste now so maybe he could scare someone.
Lance Hunter
Lance Hunter

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:10 pm
Mr. Christmas, he fought the urge to correct or change the nickname but absurdly he found himself liking it. It was better than Santa, thank you to the fifth years for that one, at any rate. 

Small change? Small change if he cared to stop it? As if he'd care to stop it, the students would mourn the loss of his voice from the halls of Hogwarts - it was something that brightened the empty corridors and was certainly better than the paintings yelling or the sound of Peeves shrill wail. Everyone, barring one she-devil and apparently, the Headmaster would agree with him on that. He wasn't going to lie about the fact that that had dimmed his opinion of the Headmaster slightly, although the idea of gaining some change wasn't a bad one.

It was all still better than being told he was fired though.

The man's next words caught him off guard, he was being entrusted (albeit begrudgingly but he was going to choose to ignore that part) with the job of escorting the first years. He puffed out his chest slightly at the thought of it and tried and failed to keep the Cheshire cat grin off of his face.

A grin that was quickly wiped out by the Headmasters quiet threat.

If anyone ever asked him he'd deny it but under the Headmasters sharp gaze and clear threat Lance found himself folding inwards slightly, the idea of facing a muggle inquisition didn't sound good - from what little he could remember when it came to learning about it. History of Magic had never been his strong suit.

Now he did want to open up a betting pool, it was really the smart thing to do - looking out for his financial future should the worst ever happen. "Of course Wilson! Though if that ever does happen the reasons behind my, thankfully, hypothetical firing should not colour your view of me at all! Most of the reasons the Professors will come up with will have been greatly exaggerated or made up." Especially that one incident with the bathrooms on the third floor. Or the time he roped the first year defence class, when he was meant to be supervising their lesson whilst their Professor was in a meeting, into helping him try to catch Peeves.  Or that time with the Mermaid, Black Lake and the Ravenclaw Prefect that Nat still hadn't gotten over.

It wasn't like the lad had been killed or anything, just roughed up a bit.

Actually, the betting pool might not be the best idea.

"Right! Thank you?" Lance hovered for a second before launching himself off of the desk and heading towards the door, "Don't worry Wilson! The little firsties will be safe with me...I'll guard them with my life and everything-" His eyes widened as a memory hit him, "And no students shall be lost...permanently maimed or harmed under my watch, you can trust me! The wee kids won't even get a headache."

He shot off a small wave as he exited the room, still not quite over the panic he'd felt when he'd first walked in.

And if he tripped on the way out and through the door he was glad that no one had commented on it.

Last edited by Lance Hunter on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adrius Jack Delancy
Adrius Jack Delancy

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:29 pm
Adrius looked out the window and noticed the looming castle fast approaching. "Hell, looks like we've arrived." He muttered, standing up. He then looked at everyone else, motioning for them to get a look at it. (Not what I'd usually do, I'm busy right now.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum